[BlueOnyx:07430] change host name or domain name doesn't work.

Jeremy Towne jtowne at turtlehut.com
Thu Jun 9 07:52:17 -05 2011

We set up a temporary site test.domain.com for development.  In the past
when ready to go live we switch it over to the real thing and we were
all set.  Some reason now that doesn't work.  It goes to the first site
created on the server.  Even changing just the host name does the same
thing.  We put the test.domain.com in for a web alias and it goes to the
site but in the browser it still shows the old host.domain.  In the
/home/sites the directory is renamed to the new domain name and the conf
file looked right to me.

I am fully updated and a reboot as of this morning.

Hope I explained this well enough...

Jeremy