[BlueOnyx:07439] Re: change host name or domain name doesn't work.

Jeffrey Pellin jeffrey at px2co.net
Mon Jun 13 02:50:15 -05 2011

As I recall, this is a bit of an old chestnut and has been covered before.

I beleive that the problem turned out to be the hosts file which doesn't
get changed when you change the domain to the live site.

Have a look at /etc/hosts and make sure that the entries are correct.
Regards
Jeffrey (from a very nice beach in Greece)