[BlueOnyx:07466] Install tarball on RaQ4r

Jeff Folk jfolk at qzoneinc.com
Thu Jun 16 23:17:14 -05 2011

I know this probably isn't supported, but I have updated successfully a RaQ4r to have CentOS 5.6 on it, and have been trying to install the BlueOnyx tarball (20090402).

The installer completes, with the expected "can't create admin" error, but it appears that there isn't an admserv installed anywhere. Can't get to the login page... Can't open a new ssh connection.

What can I do do troubleshoot this? I still have one ssh connection open, and don't plan to kill it until the admserv is running....

Thanks;
Jeff