[BlueOnyx:07471] Re: Install tarball on RaQ4r

Michael Stauber mstauber at blueonyx.it
Fri Jun 17 04:34:57 -05 2011

Hi Jeff,

> A little more info... It appears none of the base- is installed... because
> of a conflict with maillist vs mailman? Going to try to install base-*
> --skip-broken, then install base-mailman*

I haven't tested the tarball installer since I released base-mailman earlier
this week. I just looked at the installer script and yeah, there is indeed
something that could cause it to run into a conflict between base-maillist and
base-mailman once it tries to install all missing locales with a wildcard.

I'll see what I can do.