[BlueOnyx:07492] Re: Install tarball on RaQ4r

Jeff Folk jfolk at qzoneinc.com
Sun Jun 19 09:08:54 -05 2011

On Jun 19, 2011, at 4:20 AM, Michael Stauber wrote:

> Run each of these scripts once from the command line as "root". Once that's
> done, restart CCEd and then please try it again.

That seems to have taken care of sendmail, but dovecot is unaffected. There is a suspicious comment when I restart dovecot manually that I don't see on my other BO box. Did a config file not get copied? This is after a setting change in the GUI and seeing the listener not running:

[root at raq init.d]# service dovecot restart
Stopping Dovecot Imap:                                     [FAILED]
Starting Dovecot Imap: Info: If you have trouble with authentication failures,
enable auth_debug setting. See http://wiki.dovecot.org/WhyDoesItNotWork