[BlueOnyx:07505] Re: New BlueOnyx ISO image available

Michael Stauber mstauber at blueonyx.it
Mon Jun 20 15:24:31 -05 2011

Hi Chris,

> BlueOnyx has just passed an interesting milestone:  The ISO is now too
> large to fit on a 700MB CD-R.

Now that you mention it. Let me delete "glibc" and it'll fit. Oh, wait! :o)

In all seriousness: Due to all the dependencies the ISO has indeed outgrown
the 700 MB limit for ISO's. We went from 622MB to 710MB since the initial
release, but unfortunately there is next to no "chaff". I will try to remove
some fat, but it'll be a very tight fight in any case <sigh>.