[BlueOnyx:07511] Site Prefix & Underscore

Hans Draaisma - Netvictory B.V. hans at netvictory.nl
Tue Jun 21 17:20:07 -05 2011

Hello All,

The new "Site Prefix" function in the BO interface is a great one. It forces (siteadmin)users to create a sensible username and prevents them to choose a username that is already there somewhere on the server.

One thing I noticed is a bit odd and our users are complaining about is that if a Site Prefix is set, all usernames will be created like prefix_username
Anyone can answer why there is a underscore thrown in?

Best regards,

Hans Draaisma
Netvictory B.V.