[BlueOnyx:07514] Re: Site Prefix & Underscore

Hans Draaisma - Netvictory B.V. hans at netvictory.nl
Tue Jun 21 19:07:48 -05 2011

Hello Steve,

Separate the prefix? The prefix is off course entered in the "Site Prefix" field.

I presume you did not tryout the example you are giving on an actual running BO server...
Try it and you will find that your examples will be created like this:

Quote 	"Create a user 'bc' on a site with prefix 'a' you'd get 'abc'.  -> You will get a_bc
		"Create user 'c' on site with prefix 'ab' and you'd get 'abc' too.." -> You will get ab_c

Hans Draaisma
Netvictory B.V.