[BlueOnyx:07531] Re: New BlueOnyx ISO image available

Chuck Tetlow chuck at tetlow.net
Thu Jun 23 00:23:34 -05 2011

Speaking of CentOS6 Michael,

Does the BlueOnyx group have any idea when CentOS6/BlueOnyx will be ready?  I've had a number of customers pestering me about upgrades to different packages (primarily PHP) that I know are coming with CentOS6.  We've been anxiously waiting on the CentOS group to go final - knowing that the BlueOnyx group experts are never far behind!

Chuck