[BlueOnyx:06634] Re: new email boxes

Germano germano at soru.me.uk
Tue Mar 8 04:32:39 -05 2011

There is plenty of space allocated to both the user, domain and enough left
over for the server..
I've attempted to have another look this morning and it now just works as it
should.
I can create users and they can send and reply no problem now...

So I don't know

But thank you for the help!!

 	- Germano