[BlueOnyx:06636] Re: OWM and Spam

Greg Kuhnert gkuhnert at compassnetworks.com.au
Tue Mar 8 04:48:10 -05 2011

Blueonyx uses sendmail.mc - however, any changes you make that map to
features in the GUI will not be imported to BlueOnyx.

My advice is to setup any settings via the GUI if they are available
there. Any changes that are not available in the GUI can be made safely
in the sendmail.mc file.

Regards,
Greg.