[BlueOnyx:06663] Latest Admin Server GUI Update

Darrell D. Mobley dmobley at uhostme.com
Fri Mar 11 17:04:33 -05 2011

I registered some additional domains for a site today, logged onto the admin
server GUI to add them and was greeted by a YUM update that had overwritten
my modifications to the Merlot template.  Great, so I stopped and changed
that back.  Then I noticed there were some new template choices.  How long
has that been there?

Added the new domains to the site via the GUI as add-on domains, saved the
file, and off course, the default behavior of redirecting domain.tld to
www.domain.tld was not there, but the change also wiped out my PHP settings
for .php files.  Since I had to go into the sitex file and modify it anyway
to restore the default forwarding to www behavior, I manually added the .php
AddTypes as well.

Anything else I don't know about?