[BlueOnyx:06676] Re: edit php error

Michael Stauber mstauber at blueonyx.it
Sat Mar 12 17:36:51 -05 2011

Hi Søren,

> when I try to edit php settings (services>PHP) for a specific  site i get a
> lot of errors:
>
> Warning: array_values() [function.array-values]: The argument should be an
> array in /usr/sausalito/ui/web/base/vsite/vsite_php.php on line 274
>
> [...]
>
> Anyone know how to fix this?

It looks like a whole deal of PHP settings (upload_max_filesize, etc.) aren't
set for that site. Hence the errors.

Runs this script as root from the command line and then try again:

/usr/sausalito/sbin/set_default_php_settings.pl

That will set the default PHP settings for all sites back to factory default.