[BlueOnyx:06720] Re: [bluequartz] Re: cced gone wild

Abdul Rashid Abdullah webmaster at muntada.com
Thu Mar 17 06:36:09 -05 2011

What I can say now after trying David's (moving the pam_abl_purge.cron) and
Greg's suggestion (commenting out part of dfix.cron) is that I am seeing
that I am getting one extra cced process spawn every 15 minutes.

I believe that is because the swatch is touch the cce.  I think Greg has the
right thinking going that something is corrupt within my cce and I just have
to figure out what.

For now, I am able to breathe but with assistance.  I still need to find the
root cause.  Any more ideas/suggestions?

Thanks to everyone who has contributed...