[BlueOnyx:06736] Re: [bluequartz] Re: cced gone wild

Greg Kuhnert gkuhnert at compassnetworks.com.au
Thu Mar 17 15:44:42 -05 2011

Hi Abdul...

On 17/03/2011 11:06 PM, Abdul Rashid Abdullah wrote:
> I should mention that I did run the script from Greg and that didn't
> indicate any issues.  So I am not sure what else to do to test the
> integrity
> of the cced database.

Can I ask you to try something simple:

echo 'find fail_hosts blocking = "1"' | /usr/sausalito/bin/cceclient

This is a cce command that is normally part of DFIX - Issue this on your
server. I am curious if you get an immediate answer to this query, or if
it "hangs" without providing a response.

Regards,
Greg.