[BlueOnyx:06752] Re: cced gone wild

Michael Aronoff maronoff at gmail.com
Fri Mar 18 11:59:31 -05 2011

Rashid wrote:
> When I went to the GUI, it just hung there.
> It never showed anything and what I noticed is that immediately, I got
several cced processes showing up.

I had the same behavior. However after removing the databases, when I went
back to GUI it 'appeared' to hang but after a few min it finally came up.
After that it now comes up very fast again.

I realized it must be that when you open the Failed Logins page it does a
sync of the cced batabase to the PAM_abl database. After clearing the
pam_abl the sync can take a while. Go back to that page and leave it there
for a while before giving up.

M Aronoff Out