[BlueOnyx:06754] Re: broken dns in gui

Kit Wong Kit at simplysites.net
Sun Mar 20 14:29:32 -05 2011

Bump.

I tried Darrell's suggestion of running the dirty_flag script but it still not changed.

The A record I created eventually showed by running
Dig www.Domain.com the next day. Not sure if its to do with unticking the enable dns server saving and reenable it again.

Anyone have any ideas. I can supply login details and compensate anyone who can fix this.

Regards

Kit