[BlueOnyx:06811] Re: changes to sendmail.cf from BQ?

Roy Urick rurick at usa.net
Fri Mar 25 08:20:59 -05 2011

Sorry, my apologies to Jeff for such a terse response . As you can imagine
stress was a bit high last night/this AM, and a suggestion to suddenly move
that many clients on the fly wasn't within reason.

We did the best with what we had, as at the time the decision was made  many
years back the server at that time  didn't support submission port.  Since
then we haven't changed.

Hopefully our next move will be to Exchange 2010 later this year. *crosses
fingers*

Thanks to all for your help. Larry hit the nail on the head with the
sendmail.mc file. I forgot that's where I added it last time.