[BlueOnyx:06818] Re: Pay with your phone using FaceCash

Doug Harvey dwh1958 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 26 21:58:05 -05 2011

Not to sound like the negative one in the bunch, but I do not agree with a
company that solicits software on a public forum that is intended for server
software issue resolution.

Further more, I do not want software on my phone that would, according to
the company web site privacy section: We collect information you give to us
when you make a purchase, or other account information such as balance,
payment history or credit card usage; and others give to us to make sure
that the data you provide is accurate and up-to-date. This may include
information about you from employers, banks, or insurers.

Personally, I think that all the new technology that we have at our disposal
is great, but at the same time, I take issue with every company on the
planet wanting to data-mine everyone's personal information that is not
relevant to what that company might have to offer.

Just my two cents.

Doug