[BlueOnyx:06820] Apologies

Aaron Greenspan aarong at thinkcomputer.com
Sun Mar 27 00:22:44 -05 2011

Doug, Chuck, and others,

My apologies for the e-mail that went out earlier from my account. It
was not supposed to go to lists, and despite my best efforts it went out
to this one anyway.

The reason I'm on the list at all is not random; I started using Cobalt
hardware in 2000 and have kept up with BlueQuartz and BlueOnyx since
then. I've done my best to contribute to troubleshooting a number of
software issues on the platform, but obviously marketing material
doesn't belong on a development list.

As for the privacy policy, contact me off the list if you have concerns
about it.

Thanks for your help over the years and my apologies once again.

Aaron

Think Computer Corporation <http://www.thinkcomputer.com>

*Aaron Greenspan*
President & CEO