[BlueOnyx:06843] Re: better majordomo GUI?

Roy Urick rurick at usa.net
Wed Mar 30 22:53:54 -05 2011

Yes, its in-house only, but still has a public facing.

We use it as a distro for our inter-office emails, group emails, etc.  (eg,
email all branch managers, email all users at a single site, receive email
from vendors on a generic mailbox where the message needs to hit multiple
internal users, etc)

Honestly, if there were a way to rip the display interface out of the raq4
and plop it into the BO, you couldn't get much more perfect for us.

>From the screenshots I have seen, its still not quite up to par. (yes, the
bar is VERY high)