[BlueOnyx:07225] Re: Can't delete virtual sites since mailman

Darrell D. Mobley dmobley at uhostme.com
Thu May 5 11:26:53 -05 2011

If that’s a concern, then using siteX_db as the default for MySQL databases
in the GUI is also problematic.  I’m not saying it’s not, but I am saying
the format is already in use in the MySQL module.  My comment was more that
site1 will never be site2 on the same server, which was the point of
appending random numbers to the beginning of the mailing list email
addresses.