[BlueOnyx:07301] Re: LCD RPM/PKG for tyan GS12/GS14/GT14 (intel version B5180)?

Rickard Osser rickard.osser at bluapp.com
Sun May 15 13:57:26 -05 2011

Hi Stephanie,

I made a try a couple of years ago to port the cobalt LCD package to the
Tyan hardware, it sort of works but hangs
after a while (the servers still work). The GT14 misses the enter and
select button but otherwise work as well.

If someone would like to debug the C-code you're more than welcome, I
stopped working on it as Tyan isn't delivering
anymore servers with the LCD-panel.

Regards,

Rickard