[BlueOnyx:07309] Fatal error: Call to undefined function printPage() in /usr/sausalito/ui/web/login.php on line 31

Rashid Mustapha RashidM at cts-europe.com
Mon May 16 09:03:05 -05 2011

Hey folks,

My web interface on this box is still broken - I suppose I had been
hoping that an update, followed

by running the scripts might fix it but to no avail L

I have checked php is running - it is, and appears to be the correct
build.

I have asked about this before, but I am hoping that someone else has
seen the same thing now?

The error on going to the page is :

  Fatal error: Call to undefined function printPage() in
/usr/sausalito/ui/web/login.php on line 31

Thanks to anyone who can assist.

Best regards,

Rash.

Rashid Mustapha

Regulatory Compliance Office

CTS (Gibraltar) Ltd

Royal Ocean Plaza, Ocean Village, Gibraltar