[BlueOnyx:08969] php suddenly turned off - php code exposed

Maurice de Laat mdlaat at muisnetwerken.nl
Thu Nov 3 15:19:16 -05 2011

Hi list,

Twice today, we experienced a weird issue when editting the settings of a
vsite on 5107R.

PHP was enabled for this site. While editting the 'web server aliases'
and/or 'web alias redirects', all off a sudden the website behaved like
the php option was not activated; exposing the php code to the public.

The webdeveloper claims that the option 'Enable PHP Scripting' was turned
on. Editting the 'web server aliases' and saving one more time re-enabled
the php scripting.

I was told of this issue only after the php scripting was working again,
so I couldn't check the vhost httpd configuration, but it sounds to me
like the the 3 AddType lines were missing.

In the error logfile from admserv there are no abnormalities around the
time this happened.

Are there any other logfiles that I can check in order to find out why
this happened? Did anyone else experienced the same?

Thank you
--
Maurice de Laat