[BlueOnyx:08972] Re: BX in Proxmox

Jeffrey Pellin jeffrey at px2co.net
Fri Nov 4 09:01:36 -05 2011

Hi Eiji,

If there is no network running on the vps it probably means it used the
default configuration rather than the copied one.

Best thing to do is carefully look at the file names and make sure that the
capitalisatio, hyphens and underscores, etc are exactly correct.
Regards

Jeffrey
On Fri, 4 Nov 2011 15:36:06 +0900, "Eiji Hamano"
<bluequartz at hypersys.ne.jp>