[BlueOnyx:08986] Re: Joomla

Jeffrey Pellin jeffrey at px2co.net
Mon Nov 7 07:43:12 -05 2011

Hi Eric,

I've not experienced this exact problem, but I have spent a lot of time on
CMS's of varying types.

I would start by making absolutely certain that you have all the necessary
aliases set to point to your second virtual site in the BO gui, and then
make sure they really go to the right place.

Good luck!

Jeffrey