[BlueOnyx:09014] Roundcube and suPHP

Christian Fahrni krigu at bluewin.ch
Fri Nov 11 02:57:19 -05 2011

Hello

We have some issues with the roundcube package and suPHP enabled.
Installed: BlueOnyx 2.20110817, RoundCube 0.40.1, ModPHP 5.3.3

If we enable the suPHP-Option for a specific site, the site will no longer
support the webmail access on domain.com/webmail or /mail

I'm getting the following error:
File "/usr/share/roundcube/index.php" is not in document root of Vhost
"/home/.sites/81/site18/web"

I've tried to change the option "check_vhost_docroot=false" in the
suphp.conf but that generated another error:
UID of script "/usr/share/roundcube/index.php" is smaller than min_uid

Is there a fix or workaround for that problem?

Thanks in advance!
Christian