[BlueOnyx:09018] Re: Roundcube and suPHP

Steven Howes steve-lists at geekinter.net
Fri Nov 11 06:09:03 -05 2011

On 11 Nov 2011, at 10:58, Michael Stauber wrote:
> Reason: This defeats the purpose of using suPHP and could allow someone to
> elevate his privileges through PHP scripts.

Indeed. Sadly it's the best I could manage to get it up and running.

> Sadly: I haven't found a good work around for this yet. Other than to have one
> site w/o suPHP enabled and pointing RoundCube users to that URL over there
> instead.

Perhaps this should be noted in the description on the store? It came as a surprise to me that the package didn't work on the platform it was made for without hackery/workarounds. Still, it works for now (until a better solution is devised).