[BlueOnyx:09025] Re: ssl-problems

"Søren S. Straszek" dump_mail at straszek.dk
Sun Nov 13 03:49:45 -05 2011

thanks, i got a bit further, but now i have a new ssl problem.

When using https it causes all pages to give a "too many redirections" error in the browser.

I have tried with a self signed certificate, and two different commercial certificates, with the same result: "too many redirections" when trying to access pages with https.

Any thoughts appreciated