[BlueOnyx:09059] Re: how to edit DNS SOA

Marco Almeida maoaa64 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 16 15:49:56 -05 2011

I already got my public IP address, the router is already setup with the
right port

At zoneedit.com, my IP is correctly setup and I have the NS:
ns7.zoneedit.com and ns5.zoneedit.com

Now the questions are:

1- Do I need to use the server IP or the WAN IP at the "DNS Primary
Service List" when I add a record?
2- At "DNS Modify Start of Authority (SOA) Record" fields, do I need to
insert the zoneedit NS:
     ns7.zoneedit.com as Primary Name Server (NS)
     ns5.zoneedit.com as Secondary Name Servers (NS)

I think that I'm missing some thing, I don't know where!!!

I'll appreciate a lot some help, thx...