[BlueOnyx:09064] Re: User can't login through webmail

Jeffrey Pellin jeffrey at px2co.net
Thu Nov 17 09:57:58 -05 2011

Hi Mark,

I'm pretty certain that I've seen this before but I cant remember the
solution (it's my age).

Try a quick search of the list.

Regards

Jeffrey

On Thu, 17 Nov 2011 08:46:46 -0600 (CST), "Mark E. Levy"  wrote:  I
haven't been using the email services on BO, but would like to start. As a
test, I tried logging into a site/webmail and a user's account information
and got the Squirrelmail login screen. Attempting to login, I got an error
indicating invalid account information. This user can login to the site's
/admin, so I know the username/password are correct. I can't find anything
useful in the logs. I tried both the username and username + domain.

What did I miss?

TIA,
Mark Levy