[BlueOnyx:08719] Re: more suphp problems

Michael Stauber mstauber at blueonyx.it
Tue Oct 4 01:43:04 -05 2011

Hi Søren,

> Id did as mention above, and that got me a bit further, but no in the
> direction i was hoping for. Su is now using the right php version(5.2.17),
> but with all these errors:

Turn suPHP for that site off and turn it on again. That'll fix the problems.

It looks like the site in question is still using a php.ini which is for the
onboard PHP-5.1.6. When you turn suPHP off, save and turn it on again, then
it'll copy over the php.ini from the PHP-5.2.17 instead, where these problems
don't happen.