[BlueOnyx:08734] Re: DNSSEC Feature in BX

Michael Stauber mstauber at blueonyx.it
Tue Oct 4 18:06:08 -05 2011

Hi Chris,

>  Therefore, it would be technically feasible to
> add DNSSEC capability going forward.   As for the "near future" aspect,
> I'm not sure that needs to be our focus, unless somebody (Hi Mike!)
> wants to contribute.   There is plenty of other low-hanging fruit, and
> DNSSEC is hardly setting the world on fire in terms of adoption rate.

Yeah. Let me add DNSSEC to the same wishlist that also has IPv6 support on it.
;-)

Both are new standards that are out and up there and which are staring down
our chimney. Eventually we'll have to have them implemented as well, but it's
not yet a pressing need. Until then there are certainly a few other and more
important items on the list of things that need to be sorted.