[BlueOnyx:08756] Need help ASAP with cmuImport - Not importing site admins

Jim Scott jscott at infoconex.com
Thu Oct 6 13:54:10 -05 2011

I had a server go down today that is running BlueQuartz and I had updated the machine
to the latest cmu version available on the BlueOnyx site in anticipation of migrating
to BO in the near future.

Today my server died and I built a new BlueQuartz server as I am not ready to go to BO
and when using cmuImport all my sites and users are created EXCEPT anyone that was a
site admin.

Anyone have any advice ASAP? I am standing in front of the server now trying to figure
out what to do.