[BlueOnyx:08775] Re: A member of our community passes

John Kelly john.kelly at people.net.au
Fri Oct 7 03:06:40 -05 2011

Sad to hear the news Chris..  I followed Darrel's postings here in the list
especially with issues with array controllers on HP servers.. his insites,
postings and documenting into those put me on the right path to solving a
severe problem I had with a brand new corporate server that I was about five
minutes away from taking out the back and running over with a heavy vehicle
after a week of cursing it..

Sincerest condolences to Darrel's family, especially his mother...