[BlueOnyx:08791] Re: 5107R missing webmail support?

Jim Scott jscott at infoconex.com
Mon Oct 10 20:41:29 -05 2011

On 10/6/2011 2:09 PM, Jim Scott wrote:
> Looks like Openwebmail has been picked up by someone that is maintaining it
> again and released version 2.5.3 and has a 3.0 Beta 4 version available.
>
> I am going to install on a test box and see what I can get going.
I went ahead and installed version 2.5.3 and documented the steps to get
it up and running. I need to now create a new box and make sure my steps
are reproduce-able as I may have missed a step in my documentation.

http://coding.infoconex.com/page/Installing-OpenWebmail-on-BlueOnyx-server.aspx

Next up after this is to document installing RoundCube

Then who knows maybe I will even attempt to learn how to create a pkg
file ;-)

Use at your own risk. The above assumes you are testing this on a test
BlueOnyx 5107r and that it does not currently have a webmail interface
installed.