[BlueOnyx:08795] Solarspeed's OpenWebmail

Arbalister arbalister at gmail.com
Tue Oct 11 12:38:46 -05 2011

Hi guys,

We just upgraded our BO box to use the 5107r build, and discovered that
squirrelmail isn't included.  And, of course, thats when we discovered how
many of our customers actually use it. :-) So, we purchased the solarspeed
package for openwebmail - based, actually, on all the recommendations of
openwebmail that are found here. :-)

It's installed, and up and running, everything was nice and simple...except
for one (fairly small) thing...the pkg install updated the BO GUI to add a
line for "Solarspeed GUI" which, I assume, is a link for the server admin to
do global config for the package.  But it doesn't do anything. :-) Hovering
over it the status line comes up with "GUI Menu for Solarspeed.net's GUI
Enhanced Applications," but clicking the link doesn't even make the browser
twitch like it's trying to load anything.

Any ideas?