[BlueOnyx:08807] Re: Revisiting a topic - email

Charles Bowman charlesbowman at wknet.co.uk
Wed Oct 12 09:42:23 -05 2011

Personally I have a simple workaround for this issue:
1.Log into your server as Admin go in "Site Management" > Services -> Email.
2. Enable email for the domain "offsite.com". Then Save.
3. Replace the "Email Server Aliases" with "noreply.offsite.com". Then Save.
4. Enable Email. Then Save.
5. Disable Email. Then Save.
This does it for me, took me a while to discover that one!

Cheers,
Charles