[BlueOnyx:08814] Re: WordPress Research

Mike's List mikelist at leawood.com
Thu Oct 13 00:08:55 -05 2011

Thank you all for your inputs.  The Compass module is nice but really
outdated.  I read up on WordPress and it is now 3.2.1 and you should
also update your WP regularly as newer version updates security and
bugs, etc.  (per recommendation)

Anyhow, there's a 5-minute how to install WP at wordpress.org site and
it's true, it's that quick.  Anyone else integrate WP w/their
authentication system? i.e. accounts for the site with e-mail which uses
/etc/shadow?

Mike