[BlueOnyx:08850] Problems with 5108R: 64-bit Linux 6 BlueOnyx in Scientific and Moodle 1.8.6

Manuel Bona mbona at svalero.es
Mon Oct 17 10:22:42 -05 2011

In 5108R: 64-bit BlueOnyx in Scientific Linux 6. I have problems with
Moodle 1.8.6.

This shows me "Error500" when it do actions in the courses, because they
have problems with php 5.3.

This is a special modification, and you can not update the version of
Moodle.

Is it possible that the site is installed Moodle 1.8.6 works with PHP
5.2? and how I have to do this.

Thanks for your help.

Manuel Bona
976 466 591
mbona at svalero.es
www.sanvalero.es
Antes de imprimir el mensaje asegúrate de que es necesario. Ahorra papel, ahorra consumo de recursos.