[BlueOnyx:08889] Re: forward email to /dev/null?

Roy Urick rurick at usa.net
Thu Oct 20 22:35:48 -05 2011

/Thats the problem. We use a Barracuda and it throws away emails from
non-existent mailboxes.

I also considered lumping them all under a d0_not_reply address, but
alas: our copiers email us to say we need to feed them (order more
toner) and when somebody screws up we need to know where it came from.

I look forward to Michael's tweak to add a check box to the GUI to black
hole email. (although some days I might be tempted to use it on my own
mailbox)