[BlueOnyx:08909] Re: Spamassassin AV-SPAM settings (Michael ?)

Jeffrey Pellin jeffrey at px2co.net
Wed Oct 26 02:52:06 -05 2011

Dan,

Have you raised a ticket for this on the Solarspeed site?

Regards

Jeffrey

On Tue, 25 Oct 2011 12:35:32 -0500, "Dan Porter"  wrote:   BUMP - Michael
???

Please excuse my ignorance but I am attempting to setup Solarspeeds
AV-SPAM v5 and am dealing with Spamassassin settings. This is a 5106R in a
Aventurine VPS.

My primary issue is that under Network Related Checks, you have to option
to turn on/off (yes/no) to each type of check. I am able to change each
one EXCEPT for Use RBL. Setting this to NO and saving it does not appear
to stick. When I got back into the settings page, it is reset back to YES.
All other checks appear to remain as set and it is just the Use RBL check
that the issue. This appears to be bug unless I am not understanding
something. Generally, I have found that RBL's tend to block legitimate
emails and I would rather not use them.

Dan Porter
 Twin Wolf Technology Group, LLC