[BlueOnyx:08919] Re: BX in Proxmox

Ken - Precision Web Hosting, Inc kenlists at precisionweb.net
Fri Oct 28 10:54:38 -05 2011

----- Original Message -----
From: "Eiji Hamano" <bluequartz at hypersys.ne.jp>
Sent: Thursday, October 27, 2011 11:55 PM
Subject: [BlueOnyx:08917] Re: BX in Proxmox

> Everybody thank for reply.
>
> And please allow a slow reply, because of time difference.
>
> Hi  Michael Stauber  --
>
> I tested
>    >>  vzctl set 101 --quotaugidlimit 10000--diskquota yes --save
>    >>  vzctl restart 101
> It was started, but same problem.
>
> And I tested to edit the config file of the VPS.
> Then contarol page of Proxmox downed as following msg.
>    Internal Server Error
>     [2337]ERR: 24: Error in Perl code: unable to get openvz vm list?
>    Apache Embperl 2.2.0 [Fri Oct 28 13:45:42 2011]

Eiji

I searched on google and found:
http://forum.proxmox.com/threads/2274-Error-in-Perl-code-unable-to-get-openvz-vm-list

According to that page:
"you have one VM config file which we can't parse. There should be a hint in
syslog?"

I don't think you can have "DISK_QUOTA=yes" in your config file.
Try commenting it out.

For Proxmox, I don't really like manually looking at the beancounter counts
and then comparing each view to the last to see if the error counts are
incrementing. That's one nice feature of the Aventurine.

----
Ken Marcus
Precision Web Hosting, Inc.
http://www.precisionweb.net