[BlueOnyx:08928] Re: BX in Proxmox

Michael Stauber mstauber at blueonyx.it
Mon Oct 31 09:34:21 -05 2011

Hi Jeffrey,

> I have noticed that the BO page on the Proxmox wiki was deleted a few
> months ago

Yeah, I spoke with Dietmar Maurer and asked him to look into the BlueOnyx wiki
pages. Someone (not a Proxmox official but a wiki user) was using them to run
a campaign of libel and slander against the BlueOnyx project, Compass Networks
and Solarspeed.  Even if one was to just ignore these rants, the information
about BlueOnyx on that wiki was factually wrong in more places than
justifyable.

I asked for an editorial review of the wiki pages or the editorial authority
to present the facts straight from the horse's mouth without having my changes
get rolled back every time by the troll who was ranting against us. Dietmar's
solution was to simply delete the pages, which I can live with.