[BlueOnyx:08935] Re: OT: Domain Registries

Chris Gebhardt - VIRTBIZ Internet cobaltfacts at virtbiz.com
Mon Oct 31 10:13:59 -05 2011

Martyn Bailey wrote:
> I'm looking to move 100+ domains, mostly .com from Total
> Registrations as enough is enough and I simply have had my fill of
> them.
>
> I'd be interested to have recs from folk here as to a good, basic
> registry - I don't need frills - we do all our own DNS, just a good,
> basic, honest and reliable service who you can contact is all I
> need...

Tucows Open-SRS is what we moved to after being completely fed up.
They've got a wide product selection, good pricing, are good at support
and - perhaps most importantly - don't sell any hosting!   They just
operate in the background and are very good about not stealing customers.

--
Chris Gebhardt
VIRTBIZ Internet Services