[BlueOnyx:08352] Major Database problem

Donald Jacques djmitzlplick at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 1 10:29:25 -05 2011

The following messages have been appearing in my admin mailbox since
about 8/27, every 15 minutes.
----------------------------------

Active Monitor has detected recent changes in the state of your server
appliance.
For more details, please see the Active Monitor section of the Server
Desktop.

Summary of changes:

*
  -
  -
  -
----------------------

I logged in as admin, and found that the server's active monitor
registers a problem with disk usage.
Attempting to find a way to generate a report of where or what is
happening with the disk has proven fruitless.
I also attempted to list the Processes (under Server
Management/Security/Processes) but there is no response from the server
- it just times out.

In checking the websites I found that ALL my Concrete5 CMS websites are
down with a database error:
A database error occurred while processing this request.

Another site generated the following error:
mysql error: [1030: Got error 28 from storage engine] in EXECUTE("SHOW
COLUMNS FROM `btNavigation`")

In phpMyAdmin, I attempted to view the Structure tab of one of the
databases, and got the following error:
Error
Sql query:
Show Full Fields From 'members'
#1030 - Got error 28 from storage engine
This error occurs across ALL my databases.
All imports fail with file size error.

Though, I can still do several other functions such as browse and
execute SQL queries.

My last Yum Update occurred 8/25/2011.
Last Server Boot on Aug 28, 2011 at 01:07 AM.
phpMyAdmin - 2.11.9.4
Server version 5.0.77
MySql client version 5.0.77