[BlueOnyx:08384] Re: limit ssh access

Eiji Hamano bluequartz at hypersys.ne.jp
Tue Sep 6 01:43:08 -05 2011

Hi  Michael Stauber;

However,
over 4.9 OpenSSH in FreeBSD is supporting this function with
"ChrootDirectory"
on sshd_config definition.  I am using this  'limit ssh directry access'
at FreeBSD.

BlueOnyx has now 4.3 OpenSSH,  right ?
So let's upgrade OpenSSH from 4.3 to 4.9.

Is any problem on OpenSSH 4.9 on BlueOnyx ?

Eiji Hamano