[BlueOnyx:08458] Re: Japanese GUI Language still have some problem.

Eiji Hamano bluequartz at hypersys.ne.jp
Wed Sep 14 06:31:20 -05 2011

Hi   Michael

> 5106R and 5107R.

Yes,  5106R was fixed,  but 5107R.
It takes over 24h.

On 5107R,  many Japanase pages were still broken.

I can not undesrand that ;
A Software Updates tab in English is nothing chenged 5106R's .
But a Software Updates tab in Japanase is broken,
even which is no difference from 5106R's Japanase.

What happen on 5107R Language files ?
You can not find a volunteers for Japanese language files ?

Eiji Hamano