[BlueOnyx:08485] Re: Japanese GUI Language still have some problem.

Ralf Quint Smoothwall at gmx.net
Fri Sep 16 01:18:25 -05 2011

At 10:55 PM 9/15/2011, Eiji Hamano wrote:
>Hi  Ralf
>
> > Gosh, is that really that hard to understand?
> > Sorry, but first of all, English is THE IT language.
>
>Wordpress of contarol page in Japan is in English ?
>The pages of salesforce in Japan is in English ?
>The top pages of  Google in the world are all English ?
>
>Do you possibly think yes ?

Your comparison isn't fair. On those sites/projects are possibly
hundreds/thousands of people participating, among other things in the
localization. I doubt that it is more than a handful of active people
working on BlueOnyx....

>Cobalt raq4,  550,  Bluequartz .. all they have been undestanded it.

Nonsense, at least BlueQuartz has the exact opposite problem, nobody
bothers to cater to non-Japanese people. I am still waiting for any
response from email (signup) three years ago... :-(
And Cobalt/Sun probably had some native Japanese people on the
project, probably the reason why BlueQuartz started as a
Japanese-centric development after the OS release of the Cobalt/RAQ sources...

> > So instead of riding on this one issue, why don't you step up and
> > provide some help
>
>Yes,  if  "BlueOnyx News" is in tag,  or  on/off switched.

Come again? :-\

Ralf